FLORAL SPRING

3/24/2014



Let the spring vibe begin! Celebrating this wonderful season and wearing today this stunning floral skater dress How I love this kind of dress! Very versatile and just perfect for this spring,with big bold florals.It's not so warm outside to wear it but with this mint cardigan it's all what you need for a nice walk.Of course sunnies are also a must have.These mirrored I bought more than 2 years ago and didn't like them so much to wear that often,but now they're my favorite.Sometimes you never know what you'll like in the future and how your taste will change.This time I had an unusual photographer - my little sis,and I think she did such a good job.Don't you think so?

Wish you a bright week!
Love,
Victoria








You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! Print is lovely xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! :))

    Follow? :)
    ayvinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: nice dress. Very spring ... We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very pretty in this floral print dress, and overall impression that I get is that you look so naturally therefore effortlessly beautiful. Have a nice week ahead sweetie! <3 xoxo

    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so so pretty and can be worn in several different ways. Lovely photos by your sister too! x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You look great! I like this color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cool! XX I waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, girl! Remember me? Come back and check out my blog again: ALWAYS FASHION GIRL BLOG. My blog's domain changed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look super cute in this floral dress, lovely casual outfit <3

    Check out my new post feat. MOXHAM bracelet! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress looks gorgeous on you, great choice!

    Love x

    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the beautiful Spring print! Favourite type of print for my favourite type of season :)

    Much love, ANNIEPOP.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress - It's gorgeous :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete