PICTURE PERFECT

4/22/2014


How cute is this Sugarhill Boutique dress?

It was love at the first sight and I couldn't rezist it! My favorite color plus this wonderful camera print which is hand-drawn and very special.If you're a fan of prints then you can check out the new arrivals from Sugarhill Botique,you'll find lots of pretty clothing with prints like bunnies,duckies or even guitars.Some weeks ago found this cardigan,it's my newest aquisition and the perfect piece for my wardrobe in this spring.Now I'm really into dresses and can't wait for warmer weather to wear this dress and many more.Speaking about weather,you can't imagine how much time I've been waiting for the sun to appear,not days but weeks! Because nothing compares with the feeling when you get up and the sun is shining through your window,and you know that it will be a great day just because of the light that warms you with disposition and beautiful thoughts.
May you have only sunny days and a really warm spring!
Love,
Victoria

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. eeeep! So beautiful, I love this print, it's adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress this is on you... you look beautiful Victoria ♡

    I too am hoping for the spring and some sun... I want to wear dresses too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely dress! Really love the color!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very pretty darling! love the print on the dress! <3 xoxo
    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is lovely! and it goes really well with the colour of the cardigan

    http://princesscandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupendo il vestitino il colore si abbina a quello dei tuoi occhi :-*
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and I'm so happy to follow you)
    You look fabulous! Love that print, so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, the dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool pics :)
    Nice Outfit too
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/misbehave.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. the two cut outs in the back are such a nice unexpected touch!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty look. Lovely colours.

    www.myfamilyandabruzzo.com
    www.lululovesfilms.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice skirt!

    SORTEO: GAFAS STELLA MCCARTNEY
    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great style! XX I waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the print on this dress and the detail on the back makes it even more special. Do you mind me asking what kind of lens was used to take these photos? They are beautiful! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete