DREAMS AND FUTURE

6/09/2014


Floral Skinny Pants*- TB Dress
Top - Similar Here
Denim Jacket - Similar Here

In the last weeks I've changed a little bit my preferences.I like more minimal and simplicity in outfits.But here I am again with an outfit with floral print.I've told myself to not order anymore clothes with florals,now that I own a lot! But can you resist to a pair of jeans like this? Me not.It's an urban outfit just perfect for a busy day in the city.
I got my first full-time job and I'm really excited! Hope I'll update this blog as much as I can and I'll have enough time for photoshoots and posts,not that I was a good blogger till now haha.Thank you so much for your comments and visits,your support means everything for me!






You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Congrats on your job ;) Lovely pants, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your denim jacket fits. I know how you feel about buying too much of the same thing. I'm always buying a bunch of black and white. It goes with everything but it makes for quite a boring wardrobe. You can always start mixing your prints!

    theatricalitybymariah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: great pants with flowers. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog love! Cute denim jacket xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean! I always say I have a minimalist style but then I go and wear prints and bright colors every now and then. Really depends on my mood that day I guess!

    I'd love it if you could come check out my blog as well! http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those florals pants have my heart! I can see it styled so many ways for summer- great find love!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your floral skinny pants, so lovely. I love minimalist style so much, because I am a minimalist person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. like your style.. do you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know..

    www.aucourantprincess.com

    ReplyDelete