HELP!

6/15/2014


Hey loves! So sorry for the bad update but now I'm busy with my new job.I start to like it but it's not related to fashion,and by the way never thought about a job in fashion,maybe only a fashion magazine editor because I study journalism and yeah it's one of my dream,maybe someday will become reality...life is full of surprises,you never know what will happen.
Here is an unusual post about how undecised I am.I want you to help me to choose a pair of sunglasses from the collage above.Now that I really really need a new pair because I didn't update my lil collection for more than a year.So,which is your favorite? I'd like to know! Just tell me the number! Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Much love,
Victoria

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. loving the sun glasses design that have been coming out lately. They see inspired by the 70's and I am loving it. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the number 3!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all..can't chose one :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I prefer a classic style. I buy the glasses number 3. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh number 4 is pretty! I need to get me one of those.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of them are lovely but I'd go with 3 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much loves for your opinion! Hope I will buy a pair till the end of summer ))) very undecised

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 1 I think! <3
    +
    I love your blog, and I follow "him" <3

    http://www.frenchie-xoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. want, want, want all, but number 4 is my favourite!!

    xxx

    www.polkadotsnw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just changed my domain name from jiuliahasch.me to juliahasch.com. If still interested please subscribe for the new domain. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Number 3 is my fave. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. number 1 and 5!!! LOVE them!
    great selection! :)

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete