SHIRT AROUND WAIST

7/30/2014


Cami Dress -  Front Row Shop / Slipons - Quiz Clothing / Shirt - Terranova / Bag- Debenhmams

I used to wear shirts like this in high school (like many of you I guess) and I like that this simple thing became a trend now.But what I like the most is when I can combine utility with fashion.For example,this dress worn as a top from the previous blog post is a bit transparent and I can't wear it on the streets,but with my oldie plaid shirt it goes very well.With a shirt tied around the waist I can wear this gray beauty on the streets,it's just a little detail but helped me to wear what I like!
Speak to you soon,
Vic x











You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: great shirt around waist. Fabulous idea. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Those sneakers are too fun!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super! love your sunglasses and all your look!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete