BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFIT

8/19/2014


Shirt - Similar Here and Here / Skirt -  Similar Here / Cardigan - Vero Moda - Similar Here / Creepers - Wholesale - Similar Here / Bag - Pieces -  Similar Here

I'm not going back to school and to be honestly I don't miss it! Just wanted to inspire you a bit with this outfit,perfect for the first day of school.This is like the typical uniform but with some changes.Take a white shirt add a black skirt or if you wanna be more trendy choose a plaid one,if it's windy or rainy take a cardigan - this one I stoled from my mum's closet.With a pair of creepers is more like a grunge look but for me is so much better than with heels.I wear every day flats,balets and sandals even if I work in the office because it's a hell of a pain to wear heels every day.
I'm preparing a special surprise for you,so stay tuned!
Love,
Victoria x











You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your skirt. Great school outfit .. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, this is a perfect 'back to school' look, and i love tartan, so i'm always keen for more people wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete