T-SHIRT CUSTOMIZED BY ME

8/12/2014



T-Shirt - HiCustom / Sandals - Hush Puppies

When the lovely guys from HiCustom  asked me to customize my own t-shirt I was more than happy,I've always wanted this and here I am with my own designed t-shirt.Beside fashion,music is one of my biggest passion,especially trance - electronic music.You too can customize your very own t-shirt or cup or an iPhone case on HiCustom and I must say that I really like the quality of the t-shirt,pure perfect cotton,so comfy on my skin.Gonna attend some great events this autumn so I just can't wait for it! It's gonna be even hotter than summer.
Have a sunny week,
Victoria x




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Great tee! Sounds like a really cool idea, I love adding personal touches to clothes :)

    Helen xx
    uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:))) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur tee :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I really like your shirt. Great job. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the font!It's such a nice shirt x

    junkieisheadoverheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ładne sandałki:)
    pozdrawiam ;)) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Electronics just take you away! Crafty & chic, I adore it. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the white sandals !

    fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute Shirt
    i love Shirts with Messages! and btw
    i adore your hair Color, wow

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete