HOLOGRAPHIC GRAY

9/09/2014


Slip ons - Quiz Clothing / Overalls - Ami Clubwear / Sweatshirt - Ami Clubwear

Yeah,I am so crazy about gray right now and for me it's the most perfect color.After many years I finally own a pair of overalls,never was a big fan of this piece but I've changed my mind.Trust me,this is the best acquisition for this autumn.It's gonna be a long and warm autumn so I'll wear them a lot with my holographic slip ons and when will be colder with my ankle brown boots and a pair of tights.Such a versatile piece and a must for every girl,even if guys don't like it.
I got a flu so I'll take it easy for the rest of the week.Hope you are fine.
Have a wonderful week,
Victoria x








You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Me encanta tu jumpsuit tejano, te queda genial!
    Besitos
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing overalls all over the web! You styled them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit simple and cute :) You look gorgeous love your hair xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete