FRINGE & DENIM

7/06/2015






Top - ZARA / Skirt&Bag - Vintage (Skirt similar here / Bag similar here) / Sandals - Similar here

My absolutely favorite trend of this summer is fringe,without any doubts.It's cool,fun and playful.Together with a classic denim skirt it's just my perfect summer uniform.Plus a pair of nude sandals.They're a must for  petite,and make your legs look much longer than they're actually are.I was quite surprised after seeing the pics,I look taller than I am.One month of summer is already over and I'm happy with it.Hope July will bring at least so much fun and sunny days.I made again some changes with the design,hope this one will last more haha.What do you think about it?
Have a fresh start of week!
Vicky xx













You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I like the side fringe on that top...so unique! Fringes and denim always match so well. You look great dear! wonderful denim skirt and cute fringed top.

    ivana.kardua@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ślicznie wyglądasz:) bluzka jest super!:)
    pozdrawiam:)

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that top in white at Zara's, really nice selection!

    Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of the top :) Bisous from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute and simple outfit. I really like the fringe detail - So on trend!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete