LADY QUEEN

8/14/2015


Dress - Lady Queen / Necklace - Lady Queen 



Just right,I feel like a modern queen in this skin-tight dress.It's the type of dress that makes me feel confident and sexy.And yeah,sometimes I like to wear outfits like this.The length of dress is ideal and the black ornament works perfectly with white.This color combo is the definition of eternal beauty.Also absolutely in love with this chic necklace which actually you can get it with a 15% off with the cupon code - JBBT15  on the Ladyqueen.Hope you're enjoying the last month of August so far and as for me,I'm more than excited for September - lots of changes and lots of great events which I can not wait for.
Have a splendid weekend,
Vic xx











Get the look:
PS: Take a look and see how many gorgeous beauties they have!
Don't forget you have 15% off on everything with the code:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Very nice dress and hair style, dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like the dress. Feel great on you. Fabulous sandals. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress :) Kisses from France, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cudowna sukienka ;)
    http:/whisperyourlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful!! Love this dress on you and the sun really brings out your eyes.

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete