WILDEST DREAMS

9/16/2015


Fringe Jacket - HERE / Dress - HERE / Bag - Maxwell Scott / Shoes - Zign





This fringe jacket reminds me of wildness,safari,freedom - If fringe is wrong I don't wanna be right...
It's the essence of this look which is a good choice for work or a walk (by the way,I discovered a new lovely park in my area while took the pics) The navy shirt dress is on my top and recently ordered one more but in other shade of autumn.The bag is an "olf friend" of mine and shoes are new in my wardrobe - Nude my love! I made some changes in my life and now I have more free time for uni and blogging of course.
Hope you have a great week so far!
Kisses,
Vicky








You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Super stylizacja, ja bym tylko zamieniła niebieski kolor na biały albo jakiś jasniejszy ;)
    http://whisperyourlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love the fringe jacket

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete